Mon
|
Tue
|
Wed
|
Thu
|
Fri
|
Sat
|
Sun
|
|
| Type of Day: |
Code
|
Code
|
Mixed
|
Mixed
|
Mixed
|
Flex
|
Off
|
| Prime Coding Hours: |
4
|
4
|
4
|
4
|
4
|
(varies)
|
-
|
| Beta Coding Hours: |
7
|
7
|
1
|
1
|
1
|
(varies)
|
-
|
| Rehab-Work Hours: |
-
|
-
|
8
|
8
|
8
|
-
|
-
|
| Best Meeting Time: |
1-3pm
|
1-3pm
|
8-noon
|
8-noon
|
8-noon
|
(open)
|
-
|
This general schedule will not be followed with zealousness (how could it be?), but will be the generally-true average.
Given the above data, it should be clear that first couple of days each week will be devoted to the heavy coding stuff. And testing, polishing, and code releases will be done towards the end of the week.
What about email? I do an hour of general 'prep' each morning from 7-8am. I sometimes check my email at this point, but not always if I'm raring to get into my prime coding time. I will usually check my email at least once a day. I'll also keep the TFSupport sites up-to-date and accurate.
If you have a critical issue, please text me! (This is my fire-alarm so please don't pull it unless you really need to. Thanks!)
No comments:
Post a Comment