Monday, October 3, 2016

Monday Madness

Quote: “Between the mad and the misguided, the line is as thin as a split hair that has been split again.” ― Dean Koontz, Brother Odd

Daily Goals:
  • Support for New Terminal - RL
  • Complete Accounting Integration - EM
Today is one of my prime code days.  I've got lots of stuff laid out to do, but I'm also giving myself quite a bit of slack time in order to be available for supporting any start-up pains that the new terminal may experience as well.  Last week was wonderful in terms of how much I got done and the attitude that went with the work.  I've analyzed what went right all weekend and am going to be repeating my processes to duplicate the goodness!

Daily Results:
Efficiency: Medium
Focus: Low
State: Woozy

Have a bit of a cold and it threw me off my game today.  Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment